1. Two wildcard characters (? and #) can be used to facilitate searches for:
- Title of Invention
- Specification of Goods and Services
- Article Name / Non-Physical Product Name
- Use a question mark (?) to represent up to 1 character. For example, searching Apple? will show results such as Apple and Apples.
- Use a hex (#) to represent exactly 1 character. For example, searching Ann# will show results such as Anna, but not Ann.
2. You may use Boolean operators AND, OR, NOT and brackets to refine your search.
3. To search for similar trade marks, use the Trade Mark Similar Mark Search instead. Newly filed marks may not be shown immediately in the search results due to backend processing.